Tour 6 - Sete Cidades & Lagoa do Fogo
Tour 6 - Sete Cidades and Lagoa do fogo
Duration : 6 hours; from 9:00 -> 15:00
Price: 120 euros, per car with capacity up to 4 people.
This tour will alow you to visit the West side of the Island. It combines tour 1 ( Sete Cidades Lake) with tour 2 ( Lagoa do fogo).
On the first half of the tour, you will visit the blue and green lakes as well as the picturesque village of Sete Cidades.
Later, you will experience the natural phenomena of a crater lake located in the center of the island. You will also have the opportunity to visit the second largest city on the island, Ribeira Grande.
Departure from Ponta Delgada with stops at the following locations:
- Pico do Carvão viewpoint, where you can see the north and south coast of the island.
- Lagoa do Canário park, visitors are invited to take a short walk to the Grota do Inferno viewpoint.
- Vista do Rei viewpoint, where you can enjoy the beauty of one of the 7 wonders of Portugal, the green and the blue lakes.
-Sete Cidades village, having a stop to visit the church.
-Escalvado viewpont, to observe the Atlantic coast of the Southwest side of the island.
- Center of Ribeira Grande, where you can visit the church and the garden.
- Ribeira Grande, Stop for lunch. The place to have lunch is a free choice by the customer.
- Caldeira Velha, a natural park of undisputed beauty, being possible a short bath on hot thermal waters (fee not included).
- Lagoa do Fogo viewpoint, with a superb view over the crater.
- Pico da Barrosa, where you can photograph the south and north sides of the island.
- Pinapple plantation, to discover how this delicious fruit is produced inside of greenhouses.